Woolloongabba, Queensland

I made in order on the 28/2/13 to buy worth of $145.00 US worth of Garcenia. I was sent more product at the time and I have asked for refund for the product that were extra and I got it. Each time it cost me $3.51 conversion fees.

Anyway, now on the 25 of June, and after I search again for the website, I manged to confirm that Health Buy were they one that I odered Garcenia with. It took me time to find out that the product is effecting my liver.

I asked for refund. Although it says Guaranteed, I was told that it is not within the 90 days.

Unfortunately, this time limit is unreasonable as it takes time to see the result of a product. beside, I did not loose any weight on it.

I believe there should be no time limit for the satisfaction, like other company. You return the product any time if you are not happy.

I have still about 10 bttles not opened and I believe I should not loose so much money just because they have time frame. I believe this is just trap to get money and not because they care for their customer.

I spoke with customer service and I was called a liar for not asking for refund back within 90 days.?!

I am not sure what do I benefit for delaying asking for refund?

I took offence and felt that I am ripped off.

this never happened with another company.

Pls get back to me and help me get my money back.

thankyou

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion