Edmonton, Alberta

I ordered garcenia Cambogia online last june 28,they said it will be delivered with in 1-3 business days.They receive an email from healthbuy.com informing me that the products I've ordered is for shipping already but until now I haven't receive the products yet and haven't receive any updates.

i also pay for the rush shipping of the items but i don't know why it take so long for them to ship my orders, the rush shipment fee was not been followed.

I need my money refund if you can not ship my orders this week.Or just contact me via email to give updates on the status of my order.

Review about: Garcinia Cambogia.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $95
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Silverfox1944
Morenci, Arizona, United States #932023

My daughter ordered Garcenia Cambogia Supreme.The lady who "helped" her Janie Garcia kept expressing that this was a "trial" offer for the price of the shipping and handling.

My daughter kept asking if this was being recorded and was assured it was. My daughter told Janie that she wanted only to try the product and did not want to be charged any more on her bank card for more product. Janie assured her that she would only receive the "sample".

Now my daughter's bank account has been charged and she finds that the bank will not help her get them "off her back"!!! Her only recourse is to keep returning the product "RETURN TO SENDER" in hopes of getting a refund.

years ago I ran into this same problem and was finally able to get a refund after going on here.

Thank you Pissed Consumer for your help.We need you again now!

Now I buy Garcenia Cambogia from our local health food store and don't have to pay $89 a pop!!

anonymous chick 9

What is the number to cancel my order, please?