I purchased an order through some site and got a mail by healthbuy.com mentioning the Order Number: 3270659 and Invoice Number: 1911934589 , Date: 06-15-2013,on the bill.The status shows as shipped.

But over 20 days have passed by and the product has not been delivered yet Neither there have been updates of any kind by the staff of healthbuy. i am given dhl trackin no. : 5717889 but even that is not a valid no. I called DHL helpline and they say that the tracking no.

should contain 10 digits.!! Now are the authorities listening??Is anyone taking the responsibility here? I work in company of over 1 lac employees and I am definitely going to post on our bulletin board warning everyone not to make any purchase from this site. It is just a fraud site.I lost over 260 AUD $ of hard earned money just like that .

utterly frustrated..If you have any leads about whom to contact in this case, please mail me at nsssaini@gmail.com

Review about: Order Delivery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $260
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion