Irvine, California

Received order for Revitol Eye Cream in June & was happy w/ product.Today rec'vd.

email offering a "lifetime free refill" for shipping & handling charges of $4.95 with initial purchase of one jar at $49.97. Got sucked into it & placed order. Only to receive confirmation that my credit card will be charged $16.97 (? instead of $4.95) monthly.

Immediately called Customer Serv Brenda who gave me the runaround, asked for emails to be sent back to her. Refused to listen even as I pointed out their Terms & Conditions say "can cancel anytime", I had to raise my voice in frustration to stop her but still to no avail. I instead called in my credit card customer service & experienced excellent customer service this time. They took charge.

Now I doubt if they would even be shipping smae quality of product had I agreed to lifetime enrollment. Please do not buy from this company offers. It is definitely a scam.

I am not the only one.Go on the internet and see almost same compalints.

Review about: Revitol Eye Cream.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion