I ordered the product thinking it was 79 but ended up being 98 I should have done more research I thought it was same product as Dr Oz was giving the ok as good product for weight loss but it in fact is NOT same product.I will now have to spend time and energy to fight to get my money back and if I ever get the product I will mail it back unopened.

Now the worse part is I will have to get my hands on the right good product and will have to pay also for that product. Spending more money than needed. May never get money back.

This Country has become a joke as far as we are all americans we are all about our freedom and we all care for our fellow american BULL all you get is ripped off, lied to and bad customer service.Things sure have changed in the past 20 years and are only getting worse and going more down hill.

Comments

Brinkley, Arkansas, United States #841157

I wish I shud I have read dis before ordering or giving out my card info.such SCAM SCAM!!:( I ordered the brigthening cream which was 43.56 nd they billed me for 119.00 nd I've been calling to check on my order...they nevr gave me a tracking # or who I talk to then when I cal back is another person I kept repeating the same shi** over n over again...is been 3 mo I haven't even get the product I've been charged for..so I have to google it n came across the poor reviews which just pissed me off!

Yal fricken Tagalog be ripping of people all over the world!

I can tel the accent!Yal shud b ashamed of stealing peoples $$$ they wrked hard for!