Dear Sir/Madam,

I bought a product, “Green Coffee Bean Max”, from your Company, HealthyBuy.Com, on October 31, 2013. The order number of this product is 2047721993 and its total price is 79.95+6.94+7.23= 98.11 USD $. But it is seen that I have bought another product from your Company on the same date. According to this, my bank statement contents:

30.11.2013 Great Beauty 8773696193 83.85 USD $

31.11.2013 Glamour Naturals 8774022735 98.11 USD $

But there is a fault in reality. I did not buy another product, Great Beauty, that is 83.85 USD $, and I have not received any mail about it. I would like correction of this mistake and also, a refund to my account of this money, 83.85 USD $. On the other hand, although one month has passed, Green Coffee Max (98.11 $) has not arrived me. I would be most grateful if you would look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Ataturk University

25240, Erzurum, Turkey

Phone: +90-442-231-2097

+90-530-697-0037 (cell)

Review about: Not Ordered Product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $84
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HealthBuy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion